View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #266
rorogio
Enthusiast
rorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Thanks for the translation, I linked to it from the first post. And what, you don't like my beautiful and hyper-intuitive icons?

Well, here's a challenge: make better ones
You can find the originals here: https://bitbucket.org/ixtab/ktcollec...cons?at=master

So, it's 25x25 px, and obviously monochrome. Every icon comes in two versions: enabled (black) and disabled (gray). If you manage to come up with better ones, I'll happily include them.
OK, will do asap! But I do not get why monocrome, when KPW has 16 gray shades? Maybe you mean gray? I will do gray first, and If not OK, will make only monocrome
rorogio is offline   Reply With Quote