View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
gidgiddonihah
gidgiddonihah began at the beginning.

Device: nook
NST Glowlight Screen Ghosting?

I have had my original nook for more than two years and since it worked great for two years even with how much I read I decided to go with the Glowlight. Bought it two days ago and I have been really pleased with everything other than the ghosting problem I have. When the screen doesn't do a full refresh (goes black) the screen doesn't get rid of the text completely until the next full refresh. It gets really annoying and was wondering if it was a common problem or if I should take it in. I bought it from Target as I had several gift cards I hadn't used, so I am not sure if I take it in if I should go to BN or Target...

It also, when I took it to the park with the family today, froze. The n and power buttons worked, but it wouldn't accept touch commands so pressed the power button for 5-10 seconds until it turned off and then restarted it. It would accept my touch commands until I opened the book I was reading. So I restarted it again and its worked great since. Is this a common problem, or do I have a bad nook?
gidgiddonihah is offline   Reply With Quote