View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 02:03 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Gordon View Post
Right now I’m trying to figure out how to create a bookmarked Table of Contents for their book Chicken Wars. Guidance would be appreciated.
I don't have the skill set to help you, but to start what format is the book currently in? The kindle Non-DRM format is Mobi, as such the folks in the Mobi forum could also be of great help to you. Another good source of information would be the Mobileread Wiki, this wiki has info on a wide variety of topics.

After you apprise us of the current state of the book I'm sure we can better help direct you toward a successful solution to your current problem.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote