View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #9
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
I'm thinking of getting the Droid X, so I went up to the Verizon store today to play around. Downloaded the Nook App, logged into my account, pulled up the book i'm reading.

very very impressed both with the App and the the Droid X especially on that screen. Graphics very similiar to the iPad with the page turning etc.

It would be very enjoyable to read in short spurts or on the go when I don't have my Nook with me.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote