View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:26 AM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyanonymous View Post
Thanks everyone...

It's sounding like, if I had a wifi nook or pocketbook 302 (?), I'd likely be able to do everything wirelessly using calibre....that would be enough to get me to switch processes...there are those times at 11:37pm when I finish a book and realize nothing on my device, right now, grabs me, and my bed is too warm to get out of.
Now you know why Starson17 uses the content server ... I've also got a warm bed at 11:37 PM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote