View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 05:14 AM   #28
Wicked
Wicked can differentiate black from dark navy blueWicked can differentiate black from dark navy blueWicked can differentiate black from dark navy blueWicked can differentiate black from dark navy blueWicked can differentiate black from dark navy blueWicked can differentiate black from dark navy blueWicked can differentiate black from dark navy blueWicked can differentiate black from dark navy blueWicked can differentiate black from dark navy blueWicked can differentiate black from dark navy blueWicked can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo glo
ok did a little more research and found this

*We recommend you use the included USB cable to charge your Kobo eReader, but you can use other

wall chargers with micro-USB connectors if you need to, such as when you’re travelling.

Charging your Kobo eReader with a wall adapter
If you'd like to travel with your Kobo eReader, or charge it with a wall adapter, you can use any 5V, 500mA

micro USB adapter. Note, different countries have different electrical systems and you shouldn’t connect

your eReader directly to a different system without the right converter.

To guarantee you get the right cable for your eReader, take the included USB cable or your eReader with

you when you shop to make sure your new cable fits properly.

We recommend you charge your Kobo eReader with the included USB cable. If you need to replace your

USB cable, you can get a new one at any location where you can buy the Kobo eReader.*

I then Read someone uses their sony e-ready charger, well I looked at the one I have it's 5v 1500ma..... so now I am leary but I am tired of turning on the computer to charge this. Don't they make one? Also in the netherlands now so I have to use an adaptor so the plugs even fit. I don't want to fry the thing, ugh............and I use the backlight most of the time to supply a little bit more light and not just for daytime...

Ps. I used to be on these forums when the sony prs or whatever 500 existed (they gave me a free upgraded one RED when the firmware would not work and then sent it back but it worked too hahaha, silly sony people) and came out. I just don't remember what screen name I used LOL, and I don't think this place has a members listing where I can find out who I was at the time when I was in California

Found this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Internationa...I1OWPM3B3UBDPQ

Last edited by Wicked; 12-28-2013 at 05:22 AM. Reason: add something to post
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote