View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Here is an example of my navPoints:

Code:
     <navPoint id="navPoint-" playOrder="">
         <navLabel>
            <text>Label</text>
         </navLabel>
         <content src="M.html#toc"/>
      </navPoint>
I always break the text up for easy reading.

This same thing happens on Mobipocket Creator. The file is created at the end but without waypoint navigation. Thank you for brainstorming with me though. I appreciate it.

I'll pare down toc.ncx and see if that affects the warnings.

P.S. I am pushing the envelope on the Kindle. About a year ago I submitted a 89Mb dictionary for publication on DTP, they said they couldn't handle such a large file. After a month of back and forth they added the support for large files.

Last edited by osnova; 10-21-2010 at 10:11 PM.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote