Thread: Troubleshooting Time zone - can this be changed?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 06:54 PM   #6
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Yep, you can change it. The kindle isnt broken at all and you certainly dont need to jailbreak it. Go into menu and settings. Type 311 (NOT 611) This will locate all the telcos in your area providing a wireless service - I had about 10 to choose from. You might need to try out a couple, but one of them will reset your clock to local time. I asked this question a couple of weeks ago and fixed it - although the clock had originally been correct, for some reason when I turned the wireless on about 6 weeks ago it changed the time. But all good now.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote