View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 03:27 AM   #14
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
Oh and I got the Comic Reader Mobi application working. It has a few little bugs but for the majority part it works beautifully. I like it even more than Comix for Linux. The developer is also very concerned with support and I would say it was $9.99 well spent. I'm going to help him test the little bugs we found and we might have a version just for us Q5/Q7 users!
Can you say what you did? I just downloaded it, installed it, but when I try to start it, it says I should download the latest version...

Edit: I found the LicenceImporter, that worked for me.

Last edited by Sweetpea; 07-23-2009 at 04:13 AM.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote