View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 02:12 PM   #9
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Sorry, let me re-phrase the question. I know that "HD" stands for "high definition". What I meant what, what is the "HD Standard" as it applies to eBook reading devices?
I think he simply means that he wants to see an ebook reader with a resolution of 1024x720 pixels. I know I'd like to see such a reader, especially if they will keep the current size (6in), and increase the contrast. Will be much easier to read small fonts.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote