View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:53 AM   #12
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
OH GREAT!
Got back an email answer from Discover customer service. It says this:

Now look at the THIS Discover Web Page where they clearing are selling a Digital Subscription, complete with picture of iPad.

They also offer a print/digital bundle. In my email I also described to them how I had been charged. How could I have been charged if they don't sell it???
Arrgggghhhh!
Obviously their customer service people have no clue....
At this point contact your Credit Card Company and explain it to them. I had a company refuse to listen to me and contacted Am Ex. The Am Ex lady said they will definitely listen to Am Ex. She was right and they broke both legs getting it correct.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote