View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #168
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Question: My original PW order (the one I paid for) has disappeared from my order history. If I click on the order link in the original email confirmation, it takes me to the generic "My orders" page. I only have the REPLACEMENT order listed, which of course cost $0.00. If I decide to call it on this whole stupid thing, anyone know what the process will be to get my actual money back?

Maybe my original order will re-appear once I ship back the original faulty unit.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote