View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 05:12 PM   #2
Nahgem
Groupie
Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks
If you root, Mantano Reader recognizes the tags you set in Calibre. I'm sure there are others that do too, but I'm not sure what they are since that's only the one I use.

As for series, you can set up a metadata plugboard so that (rooted or not), the series title and number are inserted ahead of the book title in the title field when you send it to your device/SD card via Calibre. That way, when you title-sort, all books in a series are grouped together, and in order (i.e. Harry Potter 01 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone). Just choose the file format and device it applies to, type in the command template, and tell it to send it to the title field, and once you save the plugboard, it'll do that for all books that are part of a series.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	plugboard screen.png
Views:	494
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	89991  
Nahgem is offline   Reply With Quote