View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 09:06 AM   #6
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jollino View Post
I also have a Kindle 4 "Basic" (no touch screen), but it's as if no matter whether I enable the new "page refresh" option on or off, it's always on. Every single time I turn a page I get the full screen refresh. This reminds me of the dreaded "reverse page buttons" bug in the Cybook Opus. :\
Are you reading a book that has graphics on every page? If that's the case it will flash black on each turn. If it's a normal kindle book (azw/mobi) with just text it should do the partial refresh.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote