View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 06:16 PM   #185
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier529 View Post
Obsessed,

Just want to express my gratitude for your incredible dossier on the entourage for we neophytes.

Your welcome. Thank you for the kind comment.

Quote:
I am proud to say that I figured how to establish my email accounts without your guidance--took some trial and error.
Experimentation is one of the best ways to learn your way around the Edge. However, should you have any questions, the users on this forum are incredibly helpful . Welcome to MobileRead and enjoy your Edge.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-01-2011 at 07:07 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote