View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 08:55 AM   #15
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Yey! I was about to recommend doing just that. Also, if it was side loaded to a Kindle or Kobo or Bluefire app in the iPad to delete them as well. One of the apps keeps the original if it has the same metadata title. (I think) You can also get around it by changing the title metadata but that's just nuts.

Also, if someone else would at least try to right click the 3 main components of an epub in windows 7 and verify that you can zip an epub with a right click by selecting SEND TO and COMPRESSED FOLDER as long as that right click is on the mimetype file I'd really appreciate it. That's all I have done in the 11 months of zipping up epubs and they validate every time. No one has said they can replicate it, but I don't know if anyone else tried. It's so easy I've never even tried to replicate all the scripts and hoop-la I've seen posted here.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote