View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 12:53 AM   #170
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
The movies that I've tried streaming from my HDD on my computer are either 1080 or 720. The reason why I hooked up the Roku to the LG HDTV, which already has wireless capabilities, is so I can compare how identical HD video files look streaming through the the tv itself, then through Roku onto the same screen. Movies that were so sharp I could make out a fingerprint, were completely pixelated via Roku. I'm not giving up on it yet. For $100, it should be able to do what it says it can do, I just don't understand why it won't stream from my HDD in HD.
Are you using Plex or just a directly connected USB? With Plex there have been some streaming fixes that you can get on the web site. They haven't been released to an official version yet.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote