View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 11:18 AM   #25
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
I've heard nothing from the "Fraud" section yet - in fact nothing from anyone at Copia.
I presume there are people all over the eworld sitting back smugly saying " dunno what they're on about, I never have any trouble"...

Aren't there ? I mean, no good giving things away if no one can get 'em, and saying they'll sort it if they don't....
Or is it ?

COPIA, HELP.....
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote