View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 11:25 PM   #11
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
I certainly enjoy the convenience of free money! I've only had my KSO a few days so haven't seen many offers, but I did jump on the $100 gift card for opening an Amazon Rewards account. With this one offer, my KSO nearly paid for itself immediately. I look forward to other special offers in the future, although I doubt they'll be as valuable as that single offer was.

Either way, it's a great deal if you don't mind screensaver ads instead of screensaver author photos.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote