View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 12:08 PM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Bookshelf reduction: To digitize or not to digitize

Are you comfortable replacing your dead tree books with ebooks as they become available or are you a digitizing warrior dedicated to the immediate elimination of paper from your bookshelves? I often get the urge to digitize the hundreds of thousands of pages on my shelves. So I scan a few pages. After half an hour reality sets in and I purge the urge forever - or until it reappears a few weeks later. Life is just too short to spend it this way and what I wish for just doesn't mesh with what I can reasonably do. How about you?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote