View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:30 PM   #8
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
Can we please avoid having that same discussion yet again?
But nobody has made the following comments yet:
  • My kindle weighs less than a flying hardback
  • Half the idiots forget to turn off their cell phones anyhow
  • If it's distraction that they're worried about, how's that any different than the SkyMall catalog?
  • Can't you go 10 minutes without reading? Just put it away and stop causing trouble!
  • It's all an evil conspiracy of the paper mills, traditional publishers, and airport concession stands to make us buy paper books!
  • I just hide my Kindle in an old paper book with the pages cut out
  • If they allowed Kindles they'd have to allow iPads, phones, gameboys, etc... it would descend into chaos as the flight attendants try to figure out which devices are allowed and which aren't... it's easier just to ban them all
  • If you're allowed to use your Kobo, Joe Schmoe next to you is going to complain when he's told to turn off his portable 3 gigawatt ham radio.

I'm sure I missed a few, but maybe this'll help speed things along. :-)
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote