View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Finally some common sense. What a stupid rule. How much interference can a Kindle in airplane mode actually cause? Less than the static electricity from rubbing your pants legs together, that's how much.

I usually just keep reading my kindle during takeoffs and landings, and if I perceive a flight attendant approaching just act like I'm only holding it. I can attest that doing so has caused exactly zero of the planes I've been on to go down in a ball of fire.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote