View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 12:43 AM   #7
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
In recent versions of calibre, Formats can be shown in the Book list without use of the approximate-formats template function in a custom column. It can't be changed of course other than by adding or removing a format file.

AFAICT is was introduced in version 6.?? - i.e. it's not present in version 5.44

BR
oh well, in fact I just noticed that the out-of-the-box Formats column, which I had hidden in my setup, can be sorted. Then I might delete the custom one for performance, I'll think about it, thanks!

edit: I think I can't delete my custom Formats column (the one with the template function) because it makes it easier to filter formats from the Book Details pane...

Last edited by Comfy.n; 09-17-2023 at 12:56 AM.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote