View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 08:31 AM   #19
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rontonio View Post
By identical fonts do you mean the Caecilia that I renamed Dutch with the Font Creator program to trick the reader when I installed the hack? Also, how do I get the new font into the reader library? Delete the cache .xml on the reader?
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
The files in "\Program Files\Sony\Reader\Data\fonts" should be exactly the same as the ones you upload to the Reader.
This is already in the guide: Appendix E, page 17.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote