View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 05:09 PM   #42
LJJohnson
Groupie
LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: -- Home is where the RV stops (Texas ~6 months/year)
Device: Kindle Fire HDX, Fire HD, Paperwhite,Android & Windpws phones
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Magazines are in Google Play Newstand. It used to be called something else, but that's the current name.
Yes, aware of that. But it doesn't get me to the end result -- DRM free mags on my PC that can be read on any device. I won't allow DRM on any of my devices, including the PC, and would rather do without than allow the DRM propagators to win... I have stopped using/updating a number of programs on the PC over the years when the DRM couldn't be removed in any reasonable way. Talking with money seems to be the only thing that even has a chance of working.