View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 12:14 AM   #5
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Despite the thread necromancy, this is still free at multiple stores because at some point Baker seems to have decided to make it one of the regularly-available ones. Perhaps the sequel sales are really good?

Currently also free @ Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK, updated from the original Topaz version), B&N, Google Play (available to Canadians), and ChristianBook (ADE-DRM ePub available worldwide).

Incidentally, I've actually read this one out of sheer morbid curiosity, and it struck me as very preachy (much more so than the other two dedicated Christian publisher fiction novels which I've tried to date*). But then, I am not a Christian, so YMMV.

* May contain mild spoilers for the overall direction of the plot and certain character developments.

Last edited by ATDrake; 09-08-2014 at 12:34 AM.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote