View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #31
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
See, I'm the other way. After my contract is up, I'm moving back to an iPhone and never touching another phone that isn't iOS ever again. Even if they stop making them, I'm just going to keep buying those last versions until they can't be used anymore. The software is just that good for ME.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote