Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:19 AM   #74
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Dammit. I *knew* I had no willpower, yet still I made the mistake of stopping in to the Coles at West End Mall here in Hellifax. Oh, well. At least I have the GST (and a couple of other credits) coming in January, so this black 16GB Arc'll be paid off relatively soon.

Now to check the manual to see what color light indicates it's full up on charge. :P
Awesome! Hopefully you'll use Tapestries and Discovery for a while to give it a chance!
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote