View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:11 AM   #109
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Has anyone in the UK received the 2.1.4 firmware yet? If so what firmware were you on before.

I'm on 2.0.0 and I've a sneaky suspicion it's not allowing the update somehow. I say this because rather than just say there are no updates after a sync, it waits for a long time "Checking for updates" and eventually says there's a network error. However if I say use the browser first I am able to use the network.

I've tried doing a factory reset but when I attach to the Desktop program it just takes me back to 2.0.0.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote