View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 06:51 PM   #367
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Asus Memo 370T was supposed to have it all (hdmi, card, Tegra, high resolution etc) and at that price. I seriously hope Asus will still bring it to the market, hearsay is August but I really wonder, if they sold it to Google and had it stripped would they still introduce it? I would buy it in an instant. Nexus, no.
Just chiming in, there probably won't be a separate Memo 370T. The label on my Nexus 7 says ME 370T so I'm guessing this is what became of it. *sigh* Would've been nice if Asus did release one but I don't see it happening now.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote