Thread: PRS-T1 Rooting for Newbies
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 09:35 AM   #7
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by uboot View Post
Have you activated the data connection on the reader?
uboot, thanks for your help, but
Yes, I did activate the data connection on the reader. Tried again this morning, and still no action. I can't understand why this just won't work. I can see that the Sony is connected via the usb cord and I can see Reader E, Removable disk G, and setting H all pop up on my pc screen. But flash_reader.bat just doesn't run correctly. Has anyone seen this before, and if so, is there a solution?
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote