View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #279
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Apple lost because Cue's testimony was too good to be true, and because Apple's defense was "Amazon made me do it." There is no "stand your ground" defense to conspiring under the Sherman Act. I couldn't believe the arrogance shown by the attorney's for Apple. All the main conspirators settled, and Apple went to trial with too good to be true testimony and painting Amazon as the real criminal. But Amazon wasn't on trial, and judges hate to be lied to.

Apple can stand the monetary punishments, but the real pain is going to be the DOJ monitoring. I work for a Bank, so the OCC has the right to be on site and stick their nose into everything we are doing. Apple will absolutely HATE that.

PS. I let my daughter, who is the biggest apple fan, use my Lenovo Yoga. She loved the touch screen. I am winning her over, bit by bit. When the new apple computer comes out at a price she can never afford, maybe that will be the end. Of course, she will never give up her iphone.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote