Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:12 AM   #214
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to change the order of the home screens? Is that what they are called? I have tried searching but apparently it's different for every device and every release of Android and I am not having much luck...
The main screens can be different for everyone since you can customize them - not only different launchers (which basically replace the entire UI), but you can move icons and widgets (press & hold & drag) around to where ever you want on the screens' grid. (the App drawer, however, will always be laid out in an alphabetical grid for everybody)
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote