Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #9615
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Allow me to skate a little on thin ice. I believe that Dr. No had the melody (no lyrics) that we today would probably call the 007 Theme. I want to look it up on Youtube and insert it, but I'm not sure if that would be a violation of the rules. It is the music played when Bond comes into focus of a camera shutter, turns around and fires, then blood starts to flow down over the lens. I can't really explain it any other way.

I know that the early scores were by John Barry. Was perhaps Goldfinger the first song (ie lyrics)?
I think Nancy Sinatra and Tom Jones sang on some of the early Bond movies, I just can't recall which they did? Perhaps a duet?
You are quite right about the John Barry theme.

Nancy Sinatra & Tom Jones both sang theme songs - but on different films.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote