View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 03:43 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by helten View Post
Thank you very much for your answers! I found the mobidedrm scripts, so I at least can strip the DRM myself if that should become necessary. Can you recommend any place other than Mobipocket to buy ebooks without DRM?
Fictionwise has a large selection of "multi-format" books that do not have DRM. Steve Jordan books do not have DRM, Baen Free Library and Webscriptions do not have DRM, Scfi-az.com do not have DRM.

However, all most all of mainstream authors, NYT Bestseller types are not available without DRM.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote