View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 12:40 PM   #10
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaggisMacJedi View Post
The Kindle cover problem is EASILY overcome. All you have to do is bend the little plastic tab up a little bit, just a little bit, and voila! My Kindle never even hints at falling out of the case now. There's absolutely no need to go through all the "hoo-ha" of cutting and modifying unless that's the type of thing you're into. Or, unless you don't like how it looks.

By the way, Frankn (I think that's his screen name) makes some great looking covers. But as for functionality, the original cover does exactly what it's supposed to.
Well, that's how to overcome one problem with the cover. I've got a ton of complaints about the cover (including the fact that elastic gets old and worn out rather quickly, not being able to get to the switches without crabbing between book and cover .... they go on ...).

I've seen FrankN's covers on eBay. They are lovely. However, I don't want to have to pounce at just the right time to get a cover that I really like ... I've seen some that have already sold ... and they are lovely ... but no reason to suppose he's going to make exactly that cover again.

So, I'm afraid making my own cover is going to be the most viable option for me.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote