View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
joenunya
Banned
joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle4pc
What about Amazon bundling Audible book streaming with the new tablets?

I'm just thinking that given the free size of video streaming that already is part of Amazon Prime, that Amazon owns Audible as an indy subsidiary, it sure would be a point of attraction to me if Amazon found a way to let me listen to either an all you can eat or a small subset of titles every month as a Prime & Tablet owner.

I'm a big fan and have several Audible subscriptions (one for every person here). So I am hoping to find incentives to buy a few tablets even if they are just recreational devices.

I guess it's just pre-announcement anxiety to think silly and dumb things.

Last edited by joenunya; 08-31-2011 at 10:33 PM. Reason: talbets <> tablets -- oops!
joenunya is offline   Reply With Quote