View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 09:42 AM   #5
klbrady
klbrady began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello All,

The latest and greatest reviews, just in case you're looking for a fun holiday read.

What Readers Are Saying...

"If you can't identify with Charisse, you have a friend who is exactly like her. As a romance the journey is incredible, as a novel, it is laugh out loud funny . . . It is not a male-bashing book, but a realistic look at life through great writing." Clee Culver

"The book wasn't just smart and entertaining, but it also surpassed the genre of chick-lit." H. Geil

“Very intelligently written and witty and "tears rolling down my face" at points funny. I give it five stars." SGR SISTA

"Everytime I thought I figured out what was about to happen, the author threw in a curveball which kept me up late at night trying to find where it would land." April T

What Reviewers Are Saying...

“Creatively well-crafted, The Bum Magnet is a highly enjoyable, entertaining read. In a signature style equally hilarious and insightful, author K.L. Brady takes readers on a vicarious journey through the depths of the heart and mind . . . Witty pointed and real, The Bum Magnet sucks you in from the beginning and keeps you rapt until the very end. A highly recommended read." Linda Waterson, Apex Reviews

“K.L. Brady’s journey of one woman’s dating woes and self discovery was entertaining and real. With a nice balance of drama and laughs, The Bum Magnet is both funny and uplifting…” OOSA Online Book Club

"The Bum Magnet is a woefully delicious tale of the worst and best, but mostly worst kind of men any single woman could come across... the only thing to predict in this story is its unpredictability. K.L. Brady has a unique writing style, incorporating humor, warmth and sass . . . " Evie Alex, Long Live Chick Lit

"Ms. Brady's creativity had me laughing-out-loud and shaking my head. . . The message of this book is something everyone can benefit from. I recommend The Bum Magnet to readers looking to laugh while enjoying a well-crafted story." Jennifer Coissiere, APOOO BookClub

Check out the latest and greatest news on my website www.klbradywrites.com
Or pick up a copy on

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846
klbrady is offline   Reply With Quote