View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:39 AM   #18
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
Hrmmm... interesting strategy, but I'm not sure I agree with the theory. From what I've seen, a large chunk of Kindle users ONLY use Amazon for their ebook purchases. Not selling on Amazon could cause you to lose quite a few readers.
In fact, I had 10 of my books in the Kindle store for the first year. My sales weren't a tenth as many as I made on my own site. And I've heard from a number of users who have bought my mobi formatted books to read on their Kindles, and others who have asked which formats would run on this reader or that. Then they buy from my site. So, in my case at least, the strategy is sound.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote