View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #113
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
...A couple of months ago I bought an iPad mini (which turned out to be a mistake)....
Having enough screen room for handwriting was one of the major reasons I decided to stick with the full-size iPad rather than go for the iPad Mini. The Mini looks as if it would handle things fine in landscape mode, but I didn't want to take a chance in case I was wrong (many apps display differently in landscape mode). How is the Mini for handwriting?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote