View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 06:26 AM   #30
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Just installed the beta and so far any problems but am noticing something when I look at a page on Book View.

Along the top of every page I get the following Code appearing:

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
It's not appearing with every book I've opened in sigil. It normally appears when I open a book that I haven't made myself. Looking in Code View, I don't see this line anywhere on the page.

Could this be because the doctype declaration isn't in those books? Therefore this is letting me know I've not got it in the page?