View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #15
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
You know I've read this review about a week ago. I've read many other reviews. I'm a pretty hardcore Apple fan, see my post history. I won't comment on a product unless I've used it or throughly done my research and know what I'm talking about. I gotta say I am loving the fire and it's been working out great. Yes I absolutely love my iPad and I hardly ever even use my laptop before, mostly for school work. But I can do some basic school work on my iPad now. Given that, for reading news, reading the forums, reading books, and some of that stuff the Kindle Fire is absolutely fantastic. Sure it's not as snappy as the iPad, but it's fine, I'm not in that big of a hurry that I need to complain about the 1000th of a millisecond delay compared to the iPad. I do sometimes miss the iPad screen size, but I still have the iPad so I can go back to it anytime. Generally thought, when I get up in the morning now and go into the living room, I take the Kindle Fire with me and the iPad stays by the bed. I don't know what people were expecting, not like I was expecting a sub-par POS for $199, I think it's far beyond sub-par, I think it's fantastic. There are a couple of things I wouldn't have minded, like the often mentioned hardware volume buttons. Also maybe the power button on the top. But they aren't a major issue for me so it's not THAT big of a deal. I'm just kind of baffled but some of the reviews I guess. Like I said, I'm use to the polish of iOS and the hardware made for each other, but I'm not at all disappointed by the Kindle Fire.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote