View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 05:13 PM   #10
jswinden
Nameless Being

I'm not even going to write to the OP as he apparently is from a different planet. The OP doesn't seem to think we Fire owners are even human. Apparently only a self-proclaimed know-it-all programmer with a crappy blog is what the OP thinks is human. The blogger barely looked at the Fire then wrote a review the day he got it. This forum is filled with Fire owners who have used their Fires for half a month now. We are mostly honest with our opinions as we tend to point out the bad along with the good as pertains to our Fires. But as everyone knows only know-it-all programmers with blogs as big as their egos are human enough to review the Fire!

Perhaps with $200 the OP can buy another iPod touch. No, I think they actually cost more than $200. How about a Nook Tablet that is locked and NOT loaded? Nope, they definitely cost more than $200. He might rent an iPad for a day or two for $200, or maybe even a Honeycomb tablet. But that is okay, I hope he doesn't buy a Fire because they can only be loved by subhumans.