View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 09:08 PM   #14
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I want to participate more regularly in the club I think I got discouraged early on because the books I voted for never seemed to win, but I want to read more edifying books in the coming year so I am going to at least give an honest go of every book that's picked. So, for this month's nomination I am going to go for something I hope will have broad appeal: a historical mystery which as a bonus is available for free from this forum: The Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey.

Summary:

Inspector Grant of Scotland Yard is recovering in hospital after surgery. During his convalescence, he investigates a historical mystery: who really murdered the princes in the tower? Was Richard III really guilty?

It interests me, the idea that the main character investigates the whole thing while marooned in bed, and I want to learn more about history. What do you think?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote