View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 06:38 PM   #235
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
I think honestly the best reason anyone buys an Ereader these days is based on price point. IF the unit is typically 100 dollars or more less then sony ereaders I think most will buy non sony for that reason and that reason alone. That said.. who knows my opionion is just that... my opinion.

regards

jack
I agree that price is a huge factor, though it's obviously not the only factor (otherwise nobody would buy them!). I've stated a few times in this thread that I also believe price is the primary issue and Sony should go lower.

I hadn't thought of this, but maybe price is the reason that most retailers carry the PRS-350. It's the least expensive of the bunch!

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote