View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #13
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
i confess i was a bit cagey with the whole inverted-ness of the screen before i bought my K3. whenever i watched demo videos about the device the whole "turning to weird black" thing looked... well... weird... and black.
but like HarryT says, your brain just doesn't notice it any more after prolonged use.
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote