View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
"So I am wondering if anyone here knows of a product coming out in the future that does what I want?"

There will probably be something, but most likely you'll be out of school by then.

During your school life, I don't believe you're going to see the revolution that you desire. It not only takes a device, it takes publishers being on board, and they aren't even on board with supporting simple fiction with a cheap ebook edition.

I would look at the existing devices, your reading habits, and see if anything helps you with some of what you read. Your needs are the most difficult to address, so I wouldn't be surprised is the answer were, "Nothing really helps me that much."

Once you're out of school, your needs will be much simpler.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote