View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by NullNix View Post
The one-page 'manual' that comes with the cover shows you how. Bend the cover back on one corner, then extend the bend up until it gets to the other corner. It's tough, but doable. (I think this is worthwhile, since it makes it very unlikely the thing will fall out.)

You need to exert considerable force to do it. I was initially worried that it would damage, not the cover, but the PW (since you need to brace yourself against the PW itself), but the thing is really quite tough (much tougher than, say, the Kindle 4), and doesn't care about a little force.
The manual is a pic and is confusing. I guess I need a video or something because I just don't understand what you mean.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote