View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #11
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
You think? It's a small font title-line. It doesn't so much "koboify" the device as "bookify" it; there's a title line on every book you read, after all.

Now that I've read this, it's probably going to drive me nuts (and really, this should be an option just like page numbers), but honestly I hadn't even noticed it changed until reading this thread!
Maybe there is a title line / bar on every book page in English language books, but in many languages there is no title /chapter line or bar on every book page.
At least not in general fiction or non-fiction books: German, Dutch, Swedish, Danish.
Books that sometimes do have the mentioned title/chapter bar in books are educational text books.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote