View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:39 AM   #118
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Are you Vegan because you like animals and hate plants? 'Kill a carrot for peace' type?

Kidding aside, how do you make up for the amino acids not normally found in veggies? Brewer's Yeast?

Stitchawl
1) Indeed, I hate plants and try to make them suffer, wherever I can. Of course, as they do not have a central nervous system, making them suffer is a bit boring.

2) Good question, but all the essential amino acids (those that our bodies can not produce) can be found in plants (see e.g.: http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/105/25/e197.full ), as long as one eats a varied diet.

What is required on top, is, of course, Vitamin B12, which most vegans including myself supplement.

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote